Your donations remain in the community!
All monetary donations are used to improve, enhance and promote health care through education services relating to health care, equipment purchases, and programs and facilities to further the well being of residents and staff of the Rossburn District Health Centre. A receipt is issued for income tax purposes. The Foundation was incorporated as a registered charity in 1997, it was established not to replace government funding for health care services but to enhance existing services and to investigate the need for new services within the health care community.
Current board members are: Elizabeth Melnyk, Ed Mychasiw, Myra Drul, Jean Cleland and Colleen Palmer
Previous and Current Projects.
· The Sunshine Garden & Patio was a 3 year project completed in 2002.
· Furniture was purchased for the dining room and a bed for the Palliative Care suite at RDHC.
· A lift is currently on order.
· A defibrillator and cases were purchased for use in public facilities.
· Buddy reading program with residents and a class from the elementary school.
· Each year a bursary is presented to a graduate from Rossburn Collegiate who is entering the health care field.
· Funding to Rossburn Collegiate for students taking First Aid and CPR courses.
· Fund a portion of the summer student (Activities Dept.) salary at RDHC each year.
For any further information or to make a donation please contact any of the board members listed. “A way to say thanks for the past– a means of sharing in our future.”